Tuesday 24 March 2015

Cali Vacation: Meeting online friends



Pictures from my second day in California, both me and my dear friend Reba that I was staying with wore Toy Drops and I finally got to meet Desiree and Claudia! It really felt unreal to finally meet these amazing girls, they were all so nice and sweet. I will never forget the first day I met you guys.



We went to a store called Tamaya that was filled with cute san-x thing! I bought a bunch of stuff there! Mostly stuff with my favorite characters, Sumikko Gurashi.



We also went to a japanese food store where we got some snacks and then to Daiso that is kinda like a Japanese dollar store.



Later we went to get some Pho, the food was good but the people who worked there were super rude and asked if it was halloween and took not so sneaky sneak photos. We complained to the manager and got 10% of our food. All in all it was a really lovely day and I got a bunch of cute gifts from my sweet friends!


//Love Minty

No comments:

Post a Comment